Do you have IBS with diarrhea?
Research studies are enrolling now.
Those who qualify may receive*:
- Payment up to $300, which varies by study
- Study-related care at no cost from local doctors
- Study medication at no cost
If you have IBS with diarrhea, you know the pain and frustration it can cause.
- Missing out on favorite activities, worrying about your next meal, or continually interrupting work to run to the bathroom can be challenging and disruptive to your everyday life.
- While prescription and over-the-counter medicines help some people, many others continue to experience abdominal pain, bloating, gas and diarrhea.
- If you haven’t been able to find relief, there’s another option you may want to consider.
Right now, local doctors are evaluating a study medication for IBS that isn’t available from your regular doctor, and you may be eligible to participate. If you’ve been diagnosed with IBS with diarrhea or IBS with mixed episodes of diarrhea, you may be eligible to participate.
Take the next step to see if you qualify for local research studies for people with IBS-D. But don’t delay — space is limited!